2023 Specialized S-Works Epic Frameset
2023 SPECIALIZED S-WORKS EPIC FRAMESET
Don’t worry, we get it...your training buddies all think you’re a bit ‘particular’. You may or may not have stockpiled your favorite grips just in case they ever get replaced by a new model. Perhaps your trailside toolbox would make a quality control engineer blush. Whatever the case, you won’t find any judgement here.
Instead, the endlessly engineered S-Works Epic frameset is here for you to let your discerning tastes run wild. We sweated every last detail when designing the S-Works frame, from an endlessly refined layup schedule that re-examined every last ply of FACT 12m carbon to optimize weight savings and ride dynamics to the weight-shedding carbon shock link, all so that you focus on the rest, knowing that you’re starting with the most capable canvas in the world.
A Smarter BRAIN
True to form, the latest Epic continues the tradition, taking advantage of the most efficient Brain suspension we’ve ever created to ensure it’s always on a first-name-basis with fast.
Re-engineered hand-in-hand with the new Epic, the latest BRAIN design resets the expectation for efficiency, employing a new race-tuned pedaling platform to ensure every watt possible is translated into forward motion, while handily soaking up momentum-killing chatter and big hits alike—all more smoothly than ever.
Perfectly matched to the frame's BRAIN system, the S-Works Epic frameset's Position-Sensitive BRAIN fork benefits from RockShox's latest SID Ulitmate SL chassis for next-level steering stiffness that still manages to keep the gram count to a minimum.
• If speed could talk, it’d introduce itself as the all-new S-Works Epic frame. Offering 100-millimeters of brilliantly efficient Brain-controlled travel, the S-Work Epic increases rear-triangle stiffness for peerless power transfer, while the use of FACT 12m carbon, a dedicated layup and a full carbon shock link also make it the lightest full suspension frame we’ve ever created, all while offering the most capable handling in an Epic yet. Nice to meet you, speed.
• Pairing 100 millimeters of the most efficent travel on earth with RockShox's svelte-yet-stiff SID SL Ultimate chassis, the RockShox SID SL Ultimate BRAIN fork serves as the pinnacle of XC-race supsension perfection.
• S-Works FACT 12m Carbon, Progressive XC Race Geometry, Rider-First Engineered™, threaded BB, 12x148mm rear spacing, internal cable routing, 100mm of travel
• Specialized Alloy 34.9, Titanium Bolt
• RockShox SID SL ULTIMATE BRAIN, Top-Adjust Brain damper, Debon Air, 15x110mm, 44mm offset, 100mm Travel
• RockShox-Specialized BRAIN, Rx XC Tune, 5 Position Platform Adjust, Rebound Adjust, Integraded Extension, 265x52.5mm
• S-Works FACT carbon, 10mm offset, 30.9mm
• SWAT EMT Cage-Mount Tool, EMT Topcap Chain Tool