SRAM X0 EAGLE Transmission Axs 1x12-Speed E-Mtb Groupset For Bosch
SRAM X0 EAGLE TRANSMISSION AXS 1X12-SPEED E-MTB GROUPSET FOR BOSCH
SRAM's X0 Eagle Transmission AXS groupset for a durable 1x12-speed electronic drivetrain on e-mountain bikes with Bosch motors
This SRAM X0 Eagle Transmission AXS groupset provides the main components for a robust, electronic, wireless 1x12-speed drivetrain on an E-MTB with Bosch motor unit. You get two crank arms, a chainring, an electronically-controlled rear derailleur with AXS controller, a cassette and a chain, all from the durability-oriented X0 series for enduro, all-mountain and cross-country use.
One of the special features of the Eagle Transmission is a derailleur hanger-free mounting of the electronic rear derailleur, which is mounted instead of the UDH universal derailleur hanger. The use of this groupset is therefore only possible on frames with this derailleur hanger. Direct mounting results in exact, tolerance-free alignment of the rear derailleur and an unprecedented harmony of rear derailleur and cassette. Adjustment bolts and limit screws are not required. In addition, the rear derailleur is designed to be extremely tough, so that it can easily withstand impacts from all sides and you can continue riding without any problems after a fall. The AXS Pod Ultimate Controller can be mounted on the left or right side.
The XS-1295 cassette is nickel-plated to improve durability. It has one aluminium and eleven steel sprockets and offers a wide range with 10-52 teeth, whose gear jumps have been optimised compared to Eagle cassettes. The X-SYNC design enables outstanding shifting performance even and especially under full load. Thanks to cassette mapping, the gear changes take place along designated shift ramps, which makes the process extremely smooth. The crank arms are made of robust aluminium. The 36-tooth chainring is precisely matched to T-type chains, as are the cassette sprockets and derailleur pulleys. The X0 chain has a special flattop design reminiscent of road chains, but specially designed for Eagle Transmission. It scores with high durability thanks to solid pins and a corrosion-preventing PVD coating.
A battery for the rear derailleur and a charging device are included. Use the groupset together with the AXS app to set it up, fine-tune the shifting behaviour and make and view other settings.
• Robust mountain bike groupset for wireless shifting on e-mountain bikes with Bosch motor
• Mounting the rear derailleur directly on the wheel axle instead of a derailleur hanger
• Smooth shifting under full load
• Cassette with 52, 44 and 38 teeth as largest sprockets (instead of 52, 42 and 36 on Eagle) for more consistent gear shifting
• Largest sprocket made of aluminium, others made of steel
• Nickel-plated cassette for increased resistance
• Aluminium crank arms
• Strong chain with solid pins and corrosion-preventing PVD coating
• Precise, easy-to-maintain rear derailleur
• Lightweight, ergonomic shift controller with two shift buttons
• use the AXS app for simplified setup, fine tuning and more
• 55 mm chainline
Series : X0 Eagle Transmission AXS
Application : Enduro, All Mountain, Cross Country
Shifters & Derailleurs : 12-speed (wireless)
Crank : 160.0 mm (36 tooth)
Cassette : 10-52
Rear Derailleur : long cage (10-52)
Shifter : Controller, clamp (closed)