SRAM XX EAGLE Transmission Axs 1x12-Speed E-Mtb Groupset For Brose
SRAM XX EAGLE TRANSMISSION AXS 1X12-SPEED E-MTB GROUPSET FOR BROSE
The XX Eagle Transmission AXS groupset by SRAM for an electronic 1x12-speed drivetrain on trail and enduro e-bikes with Brose motor
This SRAM XX Eagle Transmission AXS groupset provides the main components for an electronic, wireless 1x12-speed drivetrain on an e-mountain bike with Brose motor unit. You get two crank arms, a chainring, an electronically controlled rear derailleur with AXS controller, a cassette and a chain, all from the XX series for all-mountain trails and enduro race tracks.
One of the special features of the Eagle Transmission is a derailleur hanger-free mounting of the electronic rear derailleur, which is mounted instead of the UDH universal derailleur hanger. The use of this groupset is therefore only possible on frames with this derailleur hanger. Direct mounting results in exact, tolerance-free alignment of the rear derailleur and an unprecedented harmony of rear derailleur and cassette. Adjustment bolts and limit screws are not required. In addition, the rear derailleur is designed to be extremely tough, so that it can easily withstand impacts from all sides and you can continue riding without any problems after a fall. Via the Magic Wheel, the lower derailleur pulley, the chain simply continues to run if a branch or something similar gets in the way. The AXS Pod Ultimate Controller can be mounted on the left or right side.
The XS-1297 cassette has one aluminium and eleven steel sprockets and offers a wide range with 10-52 teeth, whose gear jumps have been optimised compared to Eagle cassettes. The X-SYNC design enables outstanding shifting performance even and especially under full load. Thanks to cassette mapping, the gear changes take place along designated shift ramps, which makes the process extremely smooth. The crank arms are made of carbon with a foam core and are therefore light and stiff. The 36-tooth chainring is precisely matched to T-type chains, as are the cassette sprockets and derailleur pulleys. The XX chain has a special flattop design reminiscent of road chains, but specially designed for Eagle Transmission. It is particularly durable and features a hard chrome finish and weight-saving hollow pins.
• Mountain bike groupset for wireless shifting on e-mountain bikes with Brose motor
• Mounting the rear derailleur directly on the wheel axle instead of a derailleur hanger
• Smooth shifting under full load
• Cassette with 52, 44 and 38 teeth as largest sprockets (instead of 52, 42 and 36 on Eagle) for more consistent gear shifting
• Largest sprocket made of aluminium, others made of steel
• Carbon crank arms with foam core, with ISIS interface
• Chain with hollow pins and hard chrome finish
• Rear derailleur with Magic Wheel
• Lightweight, ergonomic shift controller with two shift buttons
• Use the AXS app for simplified setup, fine tuning and more
• 55 mm chainline
Series : XX Eagle Transmission AXS
Application : All Mountain, Enduro
Shifters & Derailleurs : 12-speed (wireless)
Crank : 165.0 mm (36 tooth)
Cassette : 10-52
Rear Derailleur : long cage (10-52)
Shifter : Controller, clamp (closed)