2023 Specialized Remco's Reign Celebration Tarmac Frameset
2023 SPECIALIZED REMCO'S REIGN CELEBRATION TARMAC FRAMESET
Remco Evenepoel made history on his S-Works Tarmac SL7 in Wollongong, Australia, putting an exclamation mark on a season for the ages. Don’t miss your chance to own a piece of history with an exclusive frameset celebrating the young champion.
Riding the world off his back wheel and into the record books, the 22-year-old Belgian became the youngest world champion in 29 years and the fourth rider to add a world title to a Monument and Grand Tour win in the same season. To celebrate, we’ve created a memorable ‘Remco’s Reign’ Tarmac SL7 frameset—a replica of the bike presented to Remco after his incredible victory. With just 200 individually numbered framesets, these exclusive collectibles honor one of the greatest athletes of our generation.
Paying homage to the World Champion, the frame itself is stunning. Featuring luminescent colors shimmering over a pearl background, the transcendent effect symbolizes the moment Remco went from competitor to champion. Plus, a World Champion’s badge on the top tube and the iconic ‘LEGENDS ARE BUILT NOT BORN’ emblazoned on the seat stay reflect the commitment and sacrifice even the most remarkable athletes need to achieve a World Championship.
Hidden inside the fork leg is a subtle nod to the astounding 10 Elite Men’s World Road Championship victories achieved on Specialized bikes in the last 20 years. This is a record we are immensely proud of and honored to partner with great riders to achieve.
• AERO IS EVERYTHING—In our quest for tube shapes that deliver the fastest carbon road bike frameset UCI rules allow, we utilized our FreeFoil Shape Library and turned to the WinTunnel to plug these shapes into a modular carbon road test bike for more testing and validation. The new Tarmac is 45 seconds faster over 40km than the Tarmac SL6 (built with Aerofly II handlebars, sold separately).
• NO COMPROMISES, JUST SPEED—Previously, "aero bikes" were known to compromise performance. With the new Tarmac carbon road bike, our design philosophy was to keep it at, or below, the UCI weight limit out of the box. Crafted by the industry's best engineers, we delivered a frame weighing just 800 grams without sacrificing aerodynamics, stiffness, or ride quality.
• BEST-HANDLING—We used our Rider-First Engineered™ philosophy to ensure that the new Tarmac is the most balanced, best-handling Tarmac yet—no matter the size. With an army of the world’s best test riders, we developed a carbon road bike frameset based on their feedback. Now even the longest days in the saddle remain comfortable—without sacrificing the Tarmac’s legendary handling and race-winning snappiness.
• S-Works Tarmac SL7 FACT 12r Carbon, Rider First Engineered™, Win Tunnel Engineered, Clean Routing, Threaded BB, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
• Tarmac integrated wedge
• 2021 S-Works Tarmac Carbon seat post, FACT Carbon, 20mm offset
• Tarmac integrated stem, 6-degree
• S-Works FACT Carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc